Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drop It Looooooooow

I can't remember the last time I went out to party with my friends. I've been itching to go out for one main reason: TO DANCE! There have been so many GREAT things happening in my life and I really wanted to celebrate. Thank God I was able to go out last Friday night in The Reserve (Ortigas)! There are a lot of great hip-hop/club songs coming out that I really wanted to hear played in full blast. Here the ones that play over and over in my room, in my car and at work:

1. Drop It Low ft. Chris Brown - Ester Dean
2. Do You Rember? ft Sean Paul and Lil Jon - Jay Sean
3. Down ft. Lil Wayne - Jay Sean
4. Sweat ft. Lil Jon and Machel Montano - Casely
5. Take Your Shirt Off - T-Pain
6. Feel It - Three 6 Mafia, Tiesto, Sean Kingston and Flo-rida
7. Body Language ft. T-Pain - Jesse McCartney
8. I'm The Ish  - DJ Class ft. Lil Jon and Pitbull
9. Shots ft Lil Jon - LMFAO

Wore my comfy wife beater and favorite cargo pants (Oops, I don't have a full body photo. Sorry!)
In short, I was prepared to dance! hahaha!

Borrowed my friend Richard's fedora, went with my outfit!

With the DJ!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. We were right beside the booth.

Uh Oh! and the battle begins... Let's swagger up to happiness filled 2010!



It was a great night, with great company... GREAT TIMES!
I feel so grateful...
Two words: Thank You!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...