Friday, November 27, 2009

For the Love of Dancing, For the Love of Nike

"Dancing is my thing. "


Photobucket


I never was engaged in sports. I don't have hand-eye coordination. I will definitely hit myself, someone or something else first before actually hitting a ball.



"Movement has always been my form of expression, and my body is the vessel..."

Photobucket


...and what better way to do it than to put on sneakers and clothes from Nike :) I am obsessed with the dance line they have. Nike can get you sizzling hot from your head, down to your pointed toes. They're so sexy you can wear them out, even if you're not in a studio!
Nike has a Cheerleading line!!! Not out here in the Philippines yet, but I'm planning to have a pair shipped. :
Photobucket
Photobucket

For the mean time, here are my Cheerleading/Training shoes. Just got them a month ago on sale!
Photobucket
Nike Women's Musique III

"When I'm happy, I dance. When I'm depressed, I dance. The moment I stop moving, is the moment I stop feeling..."
Photobucket

Here's my favorite jacket from Nike :)
Photobucket


Photobucket




Nike Dunks

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are my very own dunks... quite dirty tho. :)
Photobucket




and my goal now...

Anna's Nike Air Max Zenyth Womens Shoe -These are so cute! I have to have a pair!
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...