Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Show Me Your Teeths (Introduction)

i just want to get rid of stress, to express myself and be thankful for everything i have - work, money (of course. hehe...), family, friends and most of all, experiences. i have gone through life-altering, mind-boggling situations because of l.o.v.e. which i could say almost everyone my age had a taste of...

example 1: asshole breaks girl's heart.
(want the full story? go here: http://undertoed.blogspot.com/---my previous blog that i just started out of anger. 1 post, that's it. pathetic. apologies, some sentences are in Tagalog.)
example 2: girl meets a worse asshole and is now starting a blog, again... haha!

basically i guess i am wiser (i hope) and i have more time to actually maintain this without all the "distractions". plus, I'm so tired of negativity. i swore to myself that i will find a reason to say thank you, smile everyday and make someone smile too. :)

***this blog is to share my happiness with anyone who reads it. maybe some things i'll post here are shallow, but for me , appreciating the small things makes the very little time we are given here COUNT. ***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...